Bibichini Shahi masjid was built at middle Sultane period in the 15th century the time of Ahmad Shah, Jalal al-Din's son. Bibichini Shahi masjid is located at betagi in Bargun District. Shaw Neyamata was constructed this mosques in 1659. The village and the mosque named after the name of his daughter hayache bibicini. This Mosques is Thirty Three feet in length, width of Thirty Three feet, the walls Six feet wide. There are 3 grave beside mosque. The building are all constructed of brick.