Bajra Shahi Mosque
|Bajra Shahi Mosque|
Bajra Shahi Mosque is located in the village of Bajra under Begumganj thana of Noakhali district.
The Bengali and Persian inscriptions fixed over the gateway of the outer wall and on the inside wall of the mosque record that it was thoroughly repaired in the years between 1318 to 1335 BS by the Bajra Zamindars Khan Bahadur Ali Ahmad and Khan Bahadur Mujir Uddin Ahmad. The mosque is now in a fairly good state of preservation.