Shap-leja Kuthibari of MothbariaPIROJPUR
Almost 200 years ago when English Edward Mr. Pery Caspar came to Mothbaria subdistrict of Pirojpur, the Rich Forazullah donate him fourteen bighas of land where Kuthibari was established. They used to arrange Punnah at the end of poush (Bengali month) every year. At the time of India deviation in 1947, the British ruler left Kuthirbari. Before leaving Mr. Casper named a village of Shap-Leja according the name of his father Mr. Shilar.